The application submitted by atexxx is as follows:

Quote:
About you!

Isak

Age?:

Nationality:
Swedish

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc.):
I am currently a student, studying to become god knows what, because I sure don't Gaming has always been a great intrest of mine and as such I take it quite seriously, and being a student I can spend quite alot of time playing my beloved games, and since I recently came back to WoW about two months ago, that is where my main focus lies at the moment. I started playing WoW in late vanilla, and have played ever since, but I did take a break at the launch of MoP. I played lots of HoN before picking up WoW again.

I enjoy listening to metal music and I occasionally venture to the gym to hoist heavy weights, thus increasing musclemass and strength. And that's the short version of who I am.

Real ID, so we can contact you regareding your application.:
Atex#2845

About your character!

Character Name:
Crèmefraîche

Class:
Druid

Spec:
Feral (Guardian offspec)

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Cr%C3%A8mefra%C3%AEche/advanced

Character Level:

Race:
Worgen

Could you please add a WoL log.:
I'm afraid there are not any relevant logs of me from MoP.

Professions?:
Enchanting / Engineering (both maxed out).

Any alts that could come in handy for our raids?:
Not currently I'm afraid :)

Now the important questions, be sure to fill them in correctly.

Can you handle abuse, childish humour, sexualised humour, and outright racist comments?*:
Yes

How did you find us?:
Via the official forums.

What are your goals in WoW, a simple answer is not sufficient.:
My goal in WoW is to constantly push myself to become a better player in every aspect, and to also have a great time playing and interacting with my fellow players.

My current main goal is to join a serious raiding guild and start progressing with said guid, as I think that is one of the main things that make the game fun and worthwile playing. Happy Not much stands up to the feeling of finally downing that one boss you've been trying to down for weeks.

What do you expect from FrameWalkers?:
I expect a serious and dedicated guild, whom take raiding seriously while having lots of fun, and whom does not give up easily.

What can we expect from you?:
A dedicated and friendly guy, who knows what he's doing and always strives to become better. I always bring requiered flasks, pots and food and I show up on time and bring a positive attitude and as much attendance as possible. I sometimes spend hours at the target dummies trying to improve and analyze my rotation.

We work on a rotation for raids and often swap people out, this happens often on progress where we use certain combinations for fights to make it easier to down it. Would you be annoyed if you were benched for 2 nights in a row for us to get a kill.:
No, I think that's fine, whatever is needed to progress, right? ;)

Gaming experience (include other MMO's):
As I mentioned earlier I started to play in late vanilla, but my first serious raiding experience was in WotLK where I also played feral DPS, progressing through TotC and ICC, where I first played in a 10 man guild (Random) and later join Solis Rise for their 25 man progression.

In Cataclysm I joined the guild Not Exactly which was at the time was a serious raiding guild, and with them I progressed through Heroic Firelands and normal Dragon Soul, until the guild disbanded.

I have played Heroes of Newerth since it was in closed beta, and has for the longest time been my main game and I still play it to this day from time to time, though I nowadays have put it aside to put more time into WoW. I am at the 1800 rating with over 3000 games played, if that tells you anything. In other words many hours played at an above average skill rating.

Raiding Experience (Do not lie on this question, please include everything starting from vanilla):
Vanilla: None.
TBC: Mainly did the tier 4 stuff, Kara, Gruul, never came around to do SSC, TK, BT etc.
Wotlk: Cleared Naxx and EoE, and did some ulduar. I later cleared TotC on HC and ICC. (Never actually killed the Lich King because I took a break from raiding at the time)
Cataclysm: I did all content i Cata, though I never killed Rag and I only downed Morchok in Dragon Soul (didn't do any of the earlier raids on HC either)

Any notable PvP achievements?:
I seldom PvP, though I do find it enjoyable to a certain degree, but no mentionable achievements, no.

Previous Guilds and why did you leave them?:
In WotLK as I mentioned I played in Random and Solis Rise, and because I decided to take a break from raiding I had no real place in the guild. In Cata I joined Not Exactly, which unfortuneately disbanded towards the end of the expansion.

Do you have Teamspeak 3? If not will you able to get it?:
TS3 is installed and ready.:)

Are you vocal on Teamspeak 3?:
Indeed I am, I have no problems talking Happy

Information about your computer and internet connection::
Homebuilt computer.
CPU: Intel Core i5 650 @ 3.20 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
GPU: GeForce GTX 460
Internet: 8 mbit cable connection, never DCs, generally around 50ms.

Anyone who could vote for you in FrameWalkers?:
I don't believe so :/

Anything else you want to add?:
Not that I can think of on top of my head, feel free to ask any questions and I will answer them to the best of my abilities, thanks for your time reading this, cheers.

Best regards, [color=violet]Crèmefraîche[/color]

Kegan
FrameWalkers
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: atexxx - by FrameWalkers

What is your look on theorycrafting and which websites do you use?

Why is there no engineering enchant on your gloves?
atexxx
Trial

re: :)

FrameWalkers wrote:
What is your look on theorycrafting and which websites do you use?

Why is there no engineering enchant on your gloves?

The glove enchant is there, I guess armory does not show it.

For figuring out what is optimal I generally check several guides to see if they all agree, thus getting a better understanding of what is best and what to consider and change. Some of these guides are from Icy-vains, Noxxic and
http://fluiddruid.net/category/feral/

For reforging I tend to use wowreforge.com
Kegan
FrameWalkers
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: atexxx - by FrameWalkers

You are accepted for a trial, contact one of our officers online. (Healslet, Pahus, Overmistress). Or ask a member to see if they are on an alt. Welcome to the guild!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FrameWalkers Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum