The application submitted by Däppyboi is as follows:

Quote:
About you!

Jonas

Age?:

Nationality:
Sweden

Tell us about yourself (hobbies, occupation etc.):
I like to go to the gym, playing computer, drink beer and just be with friends and have fun Happy Im working with trucks and stuffs, sometimes i work with older people too :)

Real ID, so we can contact you regareding your application.:
billbull_123@hotmail.com

About your character!

Character Name:
Lillrickard

Class:
Priest

Spec:
Disc

Armory Link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Lillrickard/advanced

Character Level:

Race:
Human

Could you please add a WoL log.:
Nope, this was my alt on twisting nether so we didnt log our altraids.

Professions?:
Enchanting almost done, and inscription. Just for the intellect :)

Any alts that could come in handy for our raids?:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/D%C3%A4ppy/advanced my main before, but im tired of moonkin.

Now the important questions, be sure to fill them in correctly.

Can you handle abuse, childish humour, sexualised humour, and outright racist comments?*:
Yes

How did you find us?:
I just checked wow progress and saw that you had nice progress, i got 1/16 hc downed and you guys have two downed, and i have like 90 wipes on horridon so.

What are your goals in WoW, a simple answer is not sufficient.:
Just to have fun and to spend some time on something i think is fun. Its all about fun :)

What do you expect from FrameWalkers?:
Hmm, that you guys go all in 100 % when you are raiding, no slack etc, and that you want to kill some bosses ;)

What can we expect from you?:
Im a person who does the crap things, like cc that one and run with that etc and still have high dmg/hps, so what you are going to have from me is a guy who can do such things and im not complaining if i got an extra thing to do. The more things to do the harder it gets and thats fun! ;) Im not failing on easy tacs, like stand in shit etc, thats just...... stupid. Happy Im not failing on same thing, im learning of my misstakes.

We work on a rotation for raids and often swap people out, this happens often on progress where we use certain combinations for fights to make it easier to down it. Would you be annoyed if you were benched for 2 nights in a row for us to get a kill.:
Nope, thats no problem for me. We had that in the guild im in with my main :)

Gaming experience (include other MMO's):
Just world of warcraft, played little diablo 3 and star wars, but i didnt think it was fun so i didnt played it for so long :)

Raiding Experience (Do not lie on this question, please include everything starting from vanilla):
I started with WoW in L8 WoTLK, so i didnt raid that mutch in WoTLK, but i started to raid seriously in cata, so i took down some bosses, i dont remember but nothing on HC. Then when firelands came i leveld upp my Druid and took down 6/7 HC, then DS 8/8 HC, and now in MSV 6/6 hc, HoF 6/6 hc TOES 4/4 N, we didnt raid that mutch so we didnt have time to kill TOES. And now in ToT i got 12/12 N and 1/12 hc on my druid.

Any notable PvP achievements?:
Nah, just for fun with friends :)

Previous Guilds and why did you leave them?:
Intresseklubben, i migged here because of playing with my alt with my friends and now im tired of moonkin and wants this to be my main.

Do you have Teamspeak 3? If not will you able to get it?:
Yes

Are you vocal on Teamspeak 3?:
Yes

Information about your computer and internet connection::
Computer info
Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K clocked to 4.2 GHz!
RAM: 8 gb Corsair VENGEANCE
HDD: Corsair Force G SSD 120 gb
Cooler. Corsair Hydro Series™ H80i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z77
NET: 100/100 mbit

Anyone who could vote for you in FrameWalkers?:
Nope

Anything else you want to add?:
Nope, just ask if something is missing.

Kegan
FrameWalkers
Guild Master

re: DECLINED - App: Däppyboi - by FrameWalkers

Thank you for your application, however right now we are not in need of any disc priest. Good luck fining a suitable guild!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FrameWalkers Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum